BATMAN WALL DECOR - WALL DECOR(Mon)
Batman wall decor - Decorative wine glasses
Batman Wall Decor
- (in the British armed forces) An officer's personal servant
- an orderly assigned to serve a British military officer
- Batman, often promoted as Batman: The Movie, is a 1966 film based on the television series and the first full-length theatrical adaptation of the DC Comics character of the same name. Released by 20th Century Fox, the film starred Adam West as Batman and Burt Ward as Robin.
- Batman is a 3D isometric action-adventure game that was released in 1986 under the Batman licence by Ocean Software for the Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum and MSX microcomputers. An Amstrad PCW version was also available.
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
On the way to the vet on Saturday we decided if it was a boy he would be called "Batman". We found that out, but we also found out he tested a "weak positive" for feline leukemia. I am riding my hopes on the fact that the veterinarian said 70% of kittens with a weak positive will overcome it. So, Batman he is. He will fight the forces of evil, and prevail.
(He has been & will be segregated from the other cats for 3 months, until they can re-check.)
UPDATE! I took him to the vet today (5/28) because he has a tapeworm. She decided to go ahead and do his second fel. leuk. test and (oh happy day!!!) it was NEGATIVE. He is loose in the house tonight having the time of his life. Thank you all for your support!!
Like a nerdier cardboard beer-ad standup
LED-based parking garage indicators. Very cool and they merited my patented Stand And Think Carefully reaction (in which I try to picture exactly what I would use this cool thing for, the moment I get back to the house).
It'd have been a cool decoration. But hanging this on my wall seemed just one thin step above hanging up a STOP sign. I display my Batman and Superman and Darth Vader statues with pride but I think I'm about ten years past the sell-by date for that sort of decor.
home decorating living rooms
western theme home decor
a m victorian decorations
outdoor christmas decorations deer
country kitchen decorating ideas
decorate my walls
christian nursery decor
before christmas home decor
movie theater room decor