CHEF MAN DECOR - MAN DECOR(Mon)
Chef man decor - Tree wall decoration - Homemade table decorations.
Chef Man Decor
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- A kitchen chef is a person who cooks professionally for other people. In a professional kitchen setting, the term is used only for the one person in charge of everyone else in the kitchen — the "executive chef."
- Work as a chef
- a professional cook
- Chef! is a British situation comedy starring Lenny Henry that aired as twenty episodes over three series from 1993 to 1996 on the BBC.
- Used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); "there were two women and six men on the bus"
- provide with workers; "We cannot man all the desks"; "Students were manning the booths"
I'm glad i got my tetnus shot before eating here
In pursuit of great pho, PHO THIN (Hanoi) was recommended by some dude who rated a plethora of pho restaurants on the net. I had the correct address but once i got there, i had to do a double take........ i mean... look at this place!!!! AND THATS THE FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT!!!! So i stood there for what seemed to be an eternity......... contemplating my desire to try this popular pho shop or bringing back SARS 3 to Toronto. My stomach trumped my cautious brain and I stepped in........ it was pretty packed. As i stood at the entrance ..... i asked the weary look'n dude in the "kitchen" with a dangling cigarette from the corner of his mouth, "uhhhhmm... any seats?". Shooting me a look of contempt he pauses........ squints...... gives a once over around the store, pulls out a his cig, stops stirring the cauldron of steaming broth and points to the corner........... a small space between the wall and a large viet family. With a puzzled look i respond "Huuuh??....... wherrre?" With distain he points EVEN HARDER. OKAY okay......... so i squeeze between the wall and this large family. My pho comes and its really brothy......... meat flecks everywhere. I likes.
After the satisfying meal, i walk up to the front to pay.......... i ask the same man who's demeanor reflects his storefront "how much?" and in a robotic voice......."t.e.n. t.h.o.u.s.a.n.d.".
Hells ya!!! 75 cent pho!
21 L'Atelier du Joel Robuchon
One star here going on two for presentation, as well: chocolate sensation/ creamy Araguani chocolate, bitter chocolate sorbet and Oreo cookie crumbs. Smooth and refreshing, with those tiny drops of decorative raspberry syrup that were a surprise.
I reached their counter past the closing hour and asked whether they still had a dessert. A short man of expressive face and red hair stepped out of the kitchen, looked me in the (chocolate-avid) eye and answered: We don't, but you've just met the pastry chef, and the pastry chef is generous; I'll have one made for you.
Given the speed of delivery, I believe it was already made, but most notice the generosity: three people fought to NOT take my money until I convinced them that I had nothing to do with those silly papers (festival currency) and they should consider them a tip.
The tip, however, was mainly for service and for being better than Boxwood Cafe and the likes (not that hard, though). The tip for cookery should've gone to Le Gavroche that day.
fall wedding table decor
new years eve decorations ideas
french county decor
wedding head table decoration
orange living room decor
cake decorating kits for kids
neutral nursery decorating ideas
3d room decor games
room decorating color schemes