COFFEE DECORATING : COFFEE(Mon)
Coffee decorating : Middle eastern bedroom decor : Decorating walls pictures.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A cup of this drink
- These seeds raw, roasted and ground, or processed into a powder that dissolves in hot water
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- coffee bean: a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- A drink made from the roasted and ground beanlike seeds of a tropical shrub, served hot or iced
Rei Ayanami UCC coffee - 1997 version
This is from the first set of UCC coffee decorated with characters from Evangelion. As I was studying abroad in 1997 when the Evangelion movie came out, I was able to pick one up then. I thought the combination of bad English, anime, and cold, very sweet coffee out of a can was so very Japanese that I kept the can as one of my souvenirs from my year abroad. As fate would have it, I was married and living in Japan by the time the next Rei Ayanami can came out ten years later.
(It's in my favorites set because I really like the can, not the photo.)
Coffee: From Plantation to Cup
Thurber, Francis B.
New York: American Grocer Publishing Association. 1885.
Call number: 633.53 T53c 1885
Part of the dedication in the front reads: "To the man at Poughkeepsie, who keeps the railroad refreshment rooms...one of the chosen few who know how to make a good cup of coffee."
rehearsal dinner decoration ideas
mediterranean kitchen decorating
decorating ideas for little girls rooms
office birthday decoration
decorate wine glass
primitive easter decor
retro home decorating