WALL DECORATIVE ITEMS. DECORATIVE ITEMS(Mon)
WALL DECORATIVE ITEMS. ROOM DECOR STORES
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (item) (used when listing or enumerating items) also; "a length of chain, item a hook"-Philip Guedalla
- (item) a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list; "he noticed an item in the New York Times"; "she had several items on her shopping list"; "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- (item) detail: a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
- An individual article or unit, esp. one that is part of a list, collection, or set
- A piece of news or information
- An entry in an account
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
[005/365] Swanning Around
This is (part of) a translucent swan statue we got my mom as a gift years ago. She's never given two hoots about it, but I'm rather fond of it myself, even though purely decorative items that can't be hung on a wall aren't really my thing.
The photo's not really in my normal style, but there's just something about it I like. What can I say.. I was powerless to resist the sun flare.
wall paper in a basement alcove
we used wallpaper to create a real talking point in the basement area of a large house in Torviscas.
ukrainian easter egg decorating
rustic garden decorations
tuscan grape decor
graduation party decorations ideas
dinosaur nursery decor
round metal wall decor
retro diner decor
new room decoration